BMW Sells Husqvarna

Thanks, I needed that..... NOW, cancel your other plans that you made AFTER saying you were coming out to the REZ and all will be forgiven!!! :thumb:
Sorry, no can do. I put a lot of work into this couple leading up to this event and I was there lasts night for part of it and now we have the finishing touches on Sat. Needless to say, I am totally stocked for this guys and I can't miss this event.

Enjoy the ride/KOM and I'll get out there one day.

Tired of posting news about euro bike Co., gets a bunch of hits but nobody wants to talk...So F it!

UH OH! :naughty: looks like somebody failed their sensitivity class. You should really try to stay in tune with other peoples feelings and take into acoount how they feel about certain subjects... maybe a pat on the back or a group hug with strangers will make you feel better about yourself...

UH OH! :naughty: looks like somebody failed their sensitivity class. You should really try to stay in tune with other peoples feelings and take into acoount how they feel about certain subjects... maybe a pat on the back or a group hug with strangers will make you feel better about yourself...

M33 you are talking about THE ASS aka MastaBeta. He only has ONE feeling and it won't be wasted on any of us :prof:

:stirthepot:

Could this mean homologation with the AMA for dirt track finally? Maybe this means that there will be some SCREAMING deals on leftovers? I sure wouldn't mind having a husky dual sport. Maybe KTM will do with it like what Dodge does with SRT and pump out some BAD ASS race machines? KTM has contingency for dirt track, and so does husky so maybe we will get a factory flat track team in the singles class once again? Just dreamin on...

Could this mean homologation with the AMA for dirt track finally? Maybe this means that there will be some SCREAMING deals on leftovers? I sure wouldn't mind having a husky dual sport. Maybe KTM will do with it like what Dodge does with SRT and pump out some BAD ASS race machines? KTM has contingency for dirt track, and so does husky so maybe we will get a factory flat track team in the singles class once again? Just dreamin on...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGCwcMCNHEc&sns=em