bike takes a swim!

[Sorry, Tire you're not on ThumperTalk. :gibbs: smart ass comments stay over there. A simple answer of where would have been suffice.
But he really did direct me to the info, I just thougth he might know.

quote="jackson409, post: 107845, member: 381"]Not sure what you're talking about:noidea: I was trying to help you out but what ever. :thumb:[/quote]

Yes I know and thanks for helping, just replying to thread, showing your support. I really have a full schedule and am racing and riding every other weekend and editing Videos from front and rear Go Pro's and getting my FJ ready for a 4 wheeling vacation building Rock Sliders and moderating WFO Trailriders Web site.
Was not directed towards you, just chiming in.
Every one seems really nice and responsive on this web site, I should change TT for Dirtbike Addicts on my favorites Bar

[Sorry, Tire you're not on ThumperTalk. :gibbs: smart ass comments stay over there. A simple answer of where would have been suffice.
But he really did direct me to the info, I just thougth he might know.

quote="jackson409, post: 107845, member: 381"]Not sure what you're talking about:noidea: I was trying to help you out but what ever. :thumb:

Yes I know and thanks for helping, just replying to thread, showing your support. I really have a full schedule and am racing and riding every other weekend and editing Videos from front and rear Go Pro's and getting my FJ ready for a 4 wheeling vacation building Rock Sliders and moderating WFO Trailriders Web site.
Was not directed towards you, just chiming in.
Every one seems really nice and responsive on this web site, I should change TT for Dirtbike Addicts on my favorites Bar[/quote]

:thumb: