Bike Advice: KTM 520 EXC 2002 or Yamaha WR450f 2004??

Hey there everyone. I have saved up and now have the money to buy a good Enduro/Trail Bike. I am currently looking and have gotten great prices on 2 bikes...a KTM 520 EXC(2002) and a Yamaha WR450f(2004) for roughly the same amount of price, however want some much needed tips, advice and opinions on which 1 to go for as I am in 2 minds.

What things should I know about either bike before purchase including issues, part prices/availability, ease of riding, etc??
and what are some of the pro's and con's of each??
and which is overall the better bike??

I wouldn't mind the extra bit of power the KTM 520 gives out but I currently have a 2 stroke Yamaha 250 motocross bike so im not sure If i should stick with Yamaha(as I am quite happy with them and know what part availability is like, etc) or choose the KTM?
I obviously do a lot of forest riding, I am about 75kg and 5 foot 10 inches tall...do a bit of single trails and hills and ride for around 5-6 hours.
My biggest concern is part availability and part prices...i have been told the KTM's are quite pricey on parts and maintenance, etc but I also am looking for an enduro bike that is easy to manouver around and control and also that is reliable...any help is greatly appreciated, thanks

both have 1,500 odd km's on them... 1, 680 for the WR450 and 1, 597 for the KTM and both are owned by mechanics who i know have done regular maintenance on them. I want to know which bike is easier to control/handles better especially on tight trails and which bike mechanically is more reliable?

both have 1,500 odd km's on them... 1, 680 for the WR450 and 1, 597 for the KTM and both are owned by mechanics who i know have done regular maintenance on them. I want to know which bike is easier to control/handles better especially on tight trails and which bike mechanically is more reliable?
They are very similar. They both have reliable power plants. Ride them both, as they have a way different feel

i have ridden both lol...but can't take em riding to the forests or on the trails til I buy 1. Both felt similar to me, couldn't really notice much difference, although the ktm did feel bit more manouverable...but the Yamaha felt a little safer and less scary in bottom end power on take off.

i have ridden both lol...but can't take em riding to the forests or on the trails til I buy 1. Both felt similar to me, couldn't really notice much difference, although the ktm did feel bit more manouverable...but the Yamaha felt a little safer and less scaried bottom end power on take off.
The ktm will have more power. The WR will be more stable.

Jumping to either of the bikes from your yz is going to suck as they are going to feel heavy. Why not plate your yz250 2smoke and turn it into a trail king? :banana:

Jumping to either of the bikes from your yz is going to suck as they are going to feel heavy. Why not plate your yz250 2smoke and turn it into a trail king? :banana:
i have lol... but im getting another bike as a spare bike pretty much for when the YZ isn't in running order as I spend all my time dirt bike riding and don't like missing out and love it so much and just think ill be set with one 2 stroke and one 4 stroke. Id prefer to have 2 bikes...its just a personal preference. Im quite strong so none of them felt much heavier to me then my YZ personally. I used to ride an old 1989 DT200 before the YZ so i find the transitions quite easy.

nope all fixed and good to go now(contrary to everyone elses beliefs/opinions)... but I did the work myself and with my mates...then took it down to the shop for them to double check and they checked over it thoroughly and gave it the all clear....just want another bike Joxy