Big Boats Don't Bounce

I figure if you can afford to purchase that type of boat you can afford to run it in that type of conditions. It is a bad ass boat. That is the main reason why river fishing boats like the one shown are aluminium hulled. The like Mike in Fresno said would be nice to know where the rocks are. Another reason why those river boats (Jet Sleds) are jet propelled. A regular propeller driven boat would never make it in that type of conditions.

I bet those things suck a lot of fuel doing that. :thinking:

You don't think about that. This boat is probably burning 10-12 gallons an hour. A group of boats just did a 100 mile trip up the Salmon river when it was at flood stage. They burned 100 gallons to go 100 miles. :lol:

You don't think about that. This boat is probably burning 10-12 gallons an hour. A group of boats just did a 100 mile trip up the Salmon river when it was at flood stage. They burned 100 gallons to go 100 miles. :lol:
I do at the price of gas these days. :devil:

That looks pretty exciting! Even if you spent $4 a gallon, with 4 guys on the boat, that's pretty good! I'd do it! Look at the experience and grin and giggle factor! :thumb: