Best Boot Under $130

2 years and more races than I can remember and my first set of AXO gear is still kickin. I upgraded to some of their new stuff because they are a sponsor, and it looks sick :P
I bought a few of the same set at the same time. The 1st set I bought is still going strong!! Better than over rated TLD gear

they are at first, I've done 2 short rides in mine and they are comfortable, the buckle system is top notch.

These tech 3s are my first boots as i have said a thousand and one times, I just don't want to get an expensive boot that I wont like. I'm starting to think I should just get axo boxers. I need to buy a new tube and tire anyways. Will be able to do that with the 100 or so dollars ill be saving and It will give me time to get used to boots before stepping into 200 dollar ones.

These tech 3s are my first boots as i have said a thousand and one times, I just don't want to get an expensive boot that I wont like. I'm starting to think I should just get axo boxers. I need to buy a new tube and tire anyways. Will be able to do that with the 100 or so dollars ill be saving and It will give me time to get used to boots before stepping into 200 dollar ones.

to be honest, I think you would be just fine with a bottom of the line boot

All new boots are going to beStiff, a 500 dollar pair of hinged
Boots. The pre owned option still
Sounds like a great option and broken in