All Baldy Mesa Monday Morning 9/5/11

PBK is coming to ride so im gonna show him around. If anyone wants to meet up and ride with us im planning on parking right under the train tracks at the table if possible.

Take some pics. I want to see how close that fire came to the riding area. They kept referencing "Baldy Mesa" on the news.
Have fun and be sure to hit that SSS:devil:for me.

Damn Trav! This is a bad weekend for me, but I'll try and get everything done today, and see what I can do about making it. However, I do have some concerns; First is what Sun is wondering about, is it even open with the fire there?
Second is, it's supposed to be hot, what time is on the bike time? I will have to be in the truck, and on the road by 2:00 or so, so if start time is early, I could get a good ride in that time. Last is, does anyone know a place to get a adventure pass? I know the Chevron by Mickey Dee's doesn't do them anymore, and I bought the last one at the Del Taco gas station on the other side of the freeway. So that leaves the Subway gas station(I think it's Shell) as the last resort. Actually, scratch that, I'll hit a local Big 5 or something sometime today.

So, I will now get off my ass, and grocery shop for the week, do the yard, work on my Daughters truck, and prep the bike, and it's already 10:00 freakin AM.:faint:

Edit: The FS site says it's still open, so scratch the first concern.
http://www.fs.usda.gov/wps/portal/fsinternet/!ut/p/c4/04_SB8K8xLLM9MSSzPy8xBz9CP0os3gDfxMDT8MwRydLA1cj72BTJw8jAwjQL8h2VAQAzHJMsQ!!/?ss=110512&ttype=recarea&recid=74145&actid=94&navtype=BROWSEBYSUBJECT&position=BROWSEBYSUBJECT&navid=110350000000000&pnavid=110000000000000&cid=null&pname=San+Bernardino+National+Forest+-+Baldy+Mesa+OHV+Road+3N21