All Back to Miami

wo0t! wo0t! sounds like fun but............. buy A......
10gw805.jpg

Screw that! Snow is for post cards.
Here is your post card....

explorer-snow-bike-17.jpg

Conditions were not as ideal as Sunday, but pretty good still. Funny how you find trails that you haven't ridden in a while, or not at all when you are by yourself. I stayed off the "known" (at least to me) harder trails because I was riding alone. Dead mans/MMTB and the like. Still it was most enjoyable to romp around on the Shady loop and work out the kinks. Worked on fast downhill sections trying to get more comfortable with the bike hopping around at speed. More tire pressure, a bit of adjustment on the front end. All seemed to help. A bit more courage wouldn't hurt either.

Conditions were not as ideal as Sunday, but pretty good still. Funny how you find trails that you haven't ridden in a while, or not at all when you are by yourself. I stayed off the "known" (at least to me) harder trails because I was riding alone. Dead mans/MMTB and the like. Still it was most enjoyable to romp around on the Shady loop and work out the kinks. Worked on fast downhill sections trying to get more comfortable with the bike hopping around at speed. More tire pressure, a bit of adjustment on the front end. All seemed to help. A bit more courage wouldn't hurt either.

Riding alone on single track in the forest is not the time to build courage :prof: