Back from injury - Dirt bikes riding

After 4 months without riding, and after i managed to break both of my feet in 3 months, i got back on the dirt bike, still not fully recovered, to kill some needs.
I went out with 2 friends to keep me calm, so we went thru some single tracks and had some fun.
Hope you'll enjoy the video.
https://youtu.be/5PuYDoYtrCA

Glad you're back . Sure you are too . Took me 10 yrs. To get back in the saddle . Now I ride every day ... today , took a little used trail I know well and ride with my grandson .. I saw the new wildlife fence , but not the trees somone threw in the middle of the trail... Too late , now have broken collarbone , broken rib , scrapes on both arms , big ones ,........ big black eye and deep cut , from safety goggles . Whatyagonnado , got back up , dusted off , drove back home to clean up cuts and scrapes , straighten handlebars . Then went back riding .......... Never happy till something hurts ........ LOL ....

Yeah it's always good to get back on the bike, even when you know you have the chance to hurt yourself again :)
Hope you'll heal fast! This is the part that sucks with our hobby :)

Nice ride , thanks for taking us along ... I can see how you could break a foot on that terrain ..... are those communication cables on the ground ? Don't see that over here , just telephone poles and towers ...

Nice ride , thanks for taking us along ... I can see how you could break a foot on that terrain ..... are those communication cables on the ground ? Don't see that over here , just telephone poles and towers ...
Thanks! I hope i'll be able to ride more often since my foot is still not 100% and I feel it's still not fully recovered to keep riding...
As for the cables, i guess you talking about irrigation pipes at the last single in the video, after i go downhill and waiting for the other guys. This place is "artificial forest" planted by the green guys in the middle of the desert... you can see more parts of it in my other videos.