AS Racing

My bike was due for some top end work. Contacted Paul at AS Racing in Canyon Country to do the work. First off, Paul and Kelli are great people, happy to answer all questions with no BS or sales tactics. Second, they do great work at a fair price. Work was done on time, with no surprises on the bill. And Paul is a DBA member (Agent Smith).
661-993-0466 is their number. If you are looking to get some work done, give them a call.
http://www.asracinginc.com/

Paul is the real deal that is for sure.

I'll be seeking his services in not too long. I had a valve seat come loose on the XR and I was able to limp back to the truck with a couple of trail side valve clearance adjustments. I figure that head might be toast, but I have a backup head too. The bank account said that I had to delay a visit to ASRacing. Instead it was valve grinding compound some rubber tubing and battery drill. Took those pitted faces and made them nice and shiny again. Not a long term solution, but it should last a few hundred miles at least. Hey I've got to ride.

I know that when I do use their services it will be done right.

wish i had great recomendations like this that are close to me...gonna need a complete engine rebuild in a couple months.

ASRacing is about 15 minutes from me. You know I bet that you could ship the entire engine to him.

I thought that your bike was pretty new. What is it doing that makes you think that it needs work?