South Arrowhead: Aug 24-26 2012

If you guys wanna come up for just a day let me know when so we don't blaze off without you that day. We have a couple ATV folks coming to camp with us but they will be doing their own riding thing.

http://ridersonline.org/2012/smf/index.php?topic=18.0

052610_silverwood_tease.gif

SRAD97750

Staff member
I'll make a plan of it. Even write it on the family calendar!

EDIT: My brother and I have made a plan to be there next weekend!

SRAD97750

Staff member
This ride is this weekend! Who's coming? My brother and I will be there for a day ride on saturday!
We will stage at silverwood dam (6AMish) and ride up to pinnacles to meet the group. This makes for a much shorter drive than pinnacles. What time is the BIG BOY ride on saturday, BOLT???
-BIG DAN:ride:

This ride is this weekend! Who's coming? My brother and I will be there for a day ride on saturday!
We will stage at silverwood dam (6AMish) and ride up to pinnacles to meet the group. This makes for a much shorter drive than pinnacles. What time is the BIG BOY ride on saturday, BOLT???
-BIG DAN:ride:

Saturday... ready to ride at 9AM.

Hey Big Dan thanks for coming out. Sorry about the bike fighting you. Def need some gears. Or maybe become one of thhe Goldfishes. LOL

Did you make it to Devils Hole. We were late getting there cause Rusty hit the wall on Redonda Ridge and we needed some extra time to let him and his bike cool down before we could continue. Hope you guys had a good time.

SRAD97750

Staff member
Awesome TIME! Turns out I had the sprocket in the truck the whole time.... :picard:
My brother and I rocked the usual trail to big pines, we waited for about 30 minutes. (safety meeting) Didn't see you guys, so we went on without you. I figured you knew I was well adept in the arrowhead area... :thumb:

Headed down coxey truck trail and dipped deep across some trail I've never been on. :busted:
It headed down the same way to 2W01!!!
WE HIT THE WALL, just before the single track...
:picard: :picard: :picard: :picard:
So I have some video from there on. But we were so lazy...
As we came into pinnacles, the campground was just empty vehicles.. :tumbleweed:
I started to write into the sand by your van, "BIG DAN IS A-OK", but just then Spiceman FLEW over a hill crest on his dainty quad... AIRBORNE and loving it... :lol: Told him to let you know we were GOOD. Flew down the trails to the dam and sat in the A/C for 30 minutes... I'll tell you. 90 Miles in arrowhead is a WORK-OUT. :ride:

R/R coming Soon. I'll Link videos whenever you get time to edit them, Jeff. -BIG DAN