South Aroowhead/Silverwood: May 11

Gotta do an event that day for the Blind Children's Foundation and then was going to ride the 12th. You sure you need to do this area on a weekend? I was thinking about out by you.

I'm flexible... Just saw nice weather on the hill.. warm down here. But I'd meet you any where Gary... cause you have true love for my orange bikes. If I do desert it's gonna be on a plated 2 smoker... and that sounds mighty GOOOOOOD to me !

I'll even toss some of the sweet smellin Motul 800 in there for you !

BTW - You dont have momma duties on momma's day ? Thats why I been floggin the 11th instead of 12th.

I'm flexible... Just saw nice weather on the hill.. warm down here. But I'd meet you any where Gary... cause you have true love for my orange bikes. If I do desert it's gonna be on a plated 2 smoker... and that sounds mighty GOOOOOOD to me !

I'll even toss some of the sweet smellin Motul 800 in there for you !

BTW - You dont have momma duties on momma's day ? Thats why I been floggin the 11th instead of 12th.

OH shit! is the 12 mothers day? My mom passed last year so the date was not on my mind. Let me double check with mother of my children and check in later. :banghead:
She might say no big deal but mean something else. :faint:

OH shit! is the 12 mothers day? My mom passed last year so the date was not on my mind. Let me double check with mother of my children and check in later. :banghead:
She might say no big deal but mean something else. :faint:

I'm not going to push this one... I already treaded on thin ice going out last weekend on our anniversary! The following weekend shes out of town so I need to stick around the house... then I should be good to go for a couple weekends after that then birthdays start to kick in.....

SRAD97750

Staff member
Going to be out riding till sundown or early afternoon? I might be able to break away for a morning-early afternoon ride. :thinking: -BIG DAN

State closed it. It's for emergency exit use for disasters now. Not sure if it is locked at some point or not. Haven't explored. I know there is a big gate at the top near Pinnacles that might make it impassable to cars.

State closed it. It's for emergency exit use for disasters now. Not sure if it is locked at some point or not. Haven't explored. I know there is a big gate at the top near Pinnacles that might make it impassable to cars.
That is so fricken stupid they closed it off. Made for a whole different approach to get up there. They can't maintain it for use but they can maintain it so people can drive it in case of a disaster. :finger: