2 Stroke Appraisal

Typically an 87 125 should only sell for about (as mentioned) $500-750ish. But yours has an exceptional amount of time and money invested into it. There are collectors (as mentioned) out there that would likely pay $1000 or more for it. It appears to be in factory condition. Even thought the plastics have all (mostly) been replaced. I guess it just depends on where you advertise it. E bay would probably be your best bet for the higher dollar amounts.

But bear in mind that 87 125's dont have a huge demand and it will take forever to move it to get the dollar amount that your looking for. But I would buy it for the dollar amounts I listed above, if we lived closer together.

Typically an 87 125 should only sell for about (as mentioned) $500-750ish. But yours has an exceptional amount of time and money invested into it. There are collectors (as mentioned) out there that would likely pay $1000 or more for it. It appears to be in factory condition. Even thought the plastics have all (mostly) been replaced.

plastics are all factory pieces...

575.00 shipped to my door. I'll PM you a PayPal once its delivered.

Really, I would ask for about 950 and go from there. As said, your better off on a vintage sell.

It is a good looking bike night-stick but thats about what I think it would fetch on the top of the chart.