Anyone know about Honda 2 stroke jetting

Ok so it's winter and I'm thinking about doing some stuff to the cr 250. For those of you who don't know it's a 2000. I'm thinking about doing a carb rebuilt kit I know it's very cheap to do. The bike doesn't need it because it always starts runs idles has plenty of power but one reason I want to do it is you can see the dirt in the carb when you play with the idle screw but that's just a clean but the real reason I want to do it is the guy I bought it off jetted it for 40:1 and I'm just not 100% comfortable with that it's on the lean side I prefer 32:1. So what I'm asking is it hard to jet my bike to get it right

Ok so it's winter and I'm thinking about doing some stuff to the cr 250. For those of you who don't know it's a 2000. I'm thinking about doing a carb rebuilt kit I know it's very cheap to do. The bike doesn't need it because it always starts runs idles has plenty of power but one reason I want to do it is you can see the dirt in the carb when you play with the idle screw but that's just a clean but the real reason I want to do it is the guy I bought it off jetted it for 40:1 and I'm just not 100% comfortable with that it's on the lean side I prefer 32:1. So what I'm asking is it hard to jet my bike to get it right

jetting is super easy as long as you have a good base line to start with. for basic jetting get the bike running good at ~65-70 degrees which means after riding the bike for a couple hours the plug is a nice medium brown color. Once there get 1 smaller and larger pilot jet and same with the main and you are set from basically 30-90