Anti rotation tether

I have a pair is asterisk ultra cell knee braces. They come with an anti rotation tether that hooks to your boot. They show them being applied to an SG-12 boot by removing one of the buckles and attaching it with the buckle screw
IMG_2469.JPG
Fine and dandy for SG-12. I have tech 3s and the top buckle is reversed...
IMG_2470.JPG
So you can't really attach the tether to the buckle screw, does anyone have a set up like this? Can you suggest a hole for the tether? If someone would just put some hair on the hole I know I could find it....

Attachments

• IMG_2469.JPG
    IMG_2469.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 1
Damage? I prefer to call it customizing.
Is a hole going to compromise the integrity of the boot? Is the material going to withstand the stress (if applied)? If there is buckle strap where you need the hole drill the buckle strap. Easily replaced if it goes bust. Or, the do nothing option and don't use the torsion prevention lanyard. Your call!

I have a pair is asterisk ultra cell knee braces. They come with an anti rotation tether that hooks to your boot. They show them being applied to an SG-12 boot by removing one of the buckles and attaching it with the buckle screw
View attachment 29723
Fine and dandy for SG-12. I have tech 3s and the top buckle is reversed...
View attachment 29725
So you can't really attach the tether to the buckle screw, does anyone have a set up like this? Can you suggest a hole for the tether? If someone would just put some hair on the hole I know I could find it....

Have you tried calling asterisk?