Pro Annual Freestone Report

Well its that time again. Made it out to Freestone. Weather actually wasn't that bad. Not too hot compared to years past. The racing was epic in both classes. Well worth the ticket price. Here are a few pics I managed to get. No particular order.

JS and RD with a rider between them. It was close all day between these two.
Freestone05-2012076.jpg

Like him or not. JS can haul the mail. This guy is crazy fast.
Freestone05-2012266.jpg

These two were going at it all day long. Definitely a win for the fans.
Freestone05-2012253.jpg

Huck-a-buck
Freestone05-2012313.jpg

I like Metty. He was having a hard/bad day.
Freestone05-2012271.jpg

JS... Mid air. Trust me when I say RD wasn't far behind.
Freestone05-2012339.jpg

That's it for the 450 Now I will create yet another thread with some of the Lites.

James

Staff member
Sweet pics. :thumb: Did you get a new camera (or better angle), these look better than what I remembered last year. :ride:

Yeah Dungey has been on Stewart, not making his wins a cake walk.

Yeah Dungey has been on Stewart, not making his wins a cake walk.

RD is on him, just needs to figure out how to pass JS. It will happen, RD will get his fair share of wins this year. However, thank goodness for those two tho. Either one goes out with a injury. The 450 class will become :snore:

250 class is just nuts. So, many riders capable of winning at anytime. With talent like that, looks to me the 450 class should be stacked for years to come.

James

Staff member
RD is on him, just needs to figure out how to pass JS. It will happen, RD will get his fair share of wins this year. However, thank goodness for those two tho. Either one goes out with a injury. The 450 class will become :snore:

250 class is just nuts. So, many riders capable of winning at anytime. With talent like that, looks to me the 450 class should be stacked for years to come.
Exactly, if it wasn't for the 250's it'd almost be a :snore: fest. :lol: