aftermarket plastics

Does anyone know of a place that customizes plastics or does anyone know of a place that sells or makes brackets for other plastics? I want to put 450 plastics on a 125

Easier said than done. Don't think there are any companies making retrofit kits. Maybe somebody can prove me wrong and provide you with some insightful information.

Welcome to DBA by the way!

good luck man... everything I have seen is a custom deal from a dedicated bike owners. check out the 03-07 kx250 with 450 plastics on it. seems to be a popular trend for those inclined enough. I like the original plastics myself, keep a 2stroke a 2stroke!

I have seen the 98-01 YZ's converted to the 02-14 and even restyle. If thats what floats the boat go for it. There are some very comprehensive threads on that other site "TT" haha, in the 2T Yamaha forum of guys doing this. WHY, is my question, just Y is Z newer plastics that have been used for 13 years so attractive? Ah, because they are 13 years worth of them. I really don't mind the older ones now that I had 4 and have 3 left of the old style. They look good, especially in all white. To bad the tanks only come blue unless you get a overpriced aftermarket...

I have seen the 98-01 YZ's converted to the 02-14 and even restyle. If thats what floats the boat go for it. There are some very comprehensive threads on that other site "TT" haha, in the 2T Yamaha forum of guys doing this. WHY, is my question, just Y is Z newer plastics that have been used for 13 years so attractive? Ah, because they are 13 years worth of them. I really don't mind the older ones now that I had 4 and have 3 left of the old style. They look good, especially in all white. To bad the tanks only come blue unless you get a overpriced aftermarket...
I like the white yamahas, but nothing is better than the throw back yellow ones, I think those look great :thumb:

The yellow plastics are 60-80 bucks more than the others (white/traditional) PHackers, I would have done my 02 in yellow if they were the same price.
holy crap 60-80 more! I can almost get an entire set of plastics for that. I like the yellow cause my first ever bike was a yz60 like this one with the classic number 1 plates
upload_2015-7-15_22-47-41.jpeg
really really wish I would have held on to this one