Advice on this bike please

Never had a suzuki before and I am going to look at this next week. He says the whole motor is completely redone. I know that's not cheap to do, just wondering if its a good price for that bike like it is. And anything else i should be looking for, thanks!

$_20.JPG

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-dirt-bikes-m...re/1030800501?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Bent radiators, leaking/oozing oil anywhere, crisp throttle response, not much smoke after warm up. Same thing you look for on any bike you buy.

Ya bikes seem to be much more up here.

Also the ad says it was bored out to a 252...that would be pretty common for an older bike using the same cylinder i would imagine? You would just need the proper piston and rings for that bore and that's it? I'm not very knowledgeable in this as you can tell...

Ya bikes seem to be much more up here.

Also the ad says it was bored out to a 252...that would be pretty common for an older bike using the same cylinder i would imagine? You would just need the proper piston and rings for that bore and that's it? I'm not very knowledgeable in this as you can tell...

There are a lot of older bikes with stock bores in them.
yes, you would have to take the cylinder into a local shop and have it measured and checked before ordering a new topend.