Adobe Premiere Elements and Go Pro HD

James

Staff member
Trav, I think that you're the expert on this, what's a good output setting for Adobe Premiere Elements 8.0 if I'm recording in R3 (720p 60fps)? I don't want to lose quality if I don't have to.

i dont have elements so i dont know.

should be a H.264 codec setting. just use that with the correct size...R3 = 1280 x 720 60p (widescreen 16:9) and FPS and you shouldnt loose any quality

Downloading Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects right now :thumb: My GoPro should be in today.

Does the 960 shoot 720p in 60fps? I think I saw somewhere that it only shoots 720p 30fps, if it does hopefully it's still close.

Downloading Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects right now :thumb: My GoPro should be in today.

Does the 960 shoot 720p in 60fps? I think I saw somewhere that it only shoots 720p 30fps, if it does hopefully it's still close.

you wont notice any different in the 30fps and teh 60fps until you try to do some slow mo.

Oh ok, that's not bad. The Go Pro just showed up :banana:

Now to get my rear shock done and setup back on the bike, I can go try this out :thumb:

get on the bike with the camera and make dirtbike noise's, post them up as a ride report :smirk: we won't laugh or nuttin I promise :prof: will we JimmyJam?:devil:

get on the bike with the camera and make dirtbike noise's, post them up as a ride report :smirk: we won't laugh or nuttin I promise :prof: will we JimmyJam?:devil:

:lol: yeah that would be great. Ahh I downloaded both programs and then tried to install them and you need 64 bit and I only have 32 :cry: