A short video from today

one thing i did enjoy about tracks is how some jumps/ sections will require you to be at a certain speed when landing and then you have to be WOT to clear the next one. unless you are already super good it was really fun learning how to flow a track. Not that i ever got good at it before i wrecked myself at a track but thats what keep me going back.... once you learn that tho :shrug: new track i guess?

James

Staff member
one thing i did enjoy about tracks is how some jumps/ sections will require you to be at a certain speed when landing and then you have to be WOT to clear the next one. unless you are already super good it was really fun learning how to flow a track. Not that i ever got good at it before i wrecked myself at a track but thats what keep me going back.... once you learn that tho :shrug: new track i guess?

Jumps for show, corner for dough.....go hit a corner so fast that you come out screaming "Holy shit that just happened"! :shocked::lol:

sure if you are racing :lol: i just have fun on the track.

but yea i did enjoy getting faster in corners and learning all the techniques. it helps on the trail as well.