A long way down...

The one time I hit fourth I :puke:

Since then 2nd gear it has been. I am fortunate, look what happened to slowmam when he clicked it into 2nd.

I know...you guys might as well go out andhunt up a couple autos...and make sure they have a serious "LOW RANGE" gear ratio. Don't want to get TOOOOO crazy! OR, just take the shift lever off! :smirk:

Hey Rez,

Do you think if it was any other bike than a Husky the outcome would have been worse? :prof: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh HELL yes...if it were any other bike I could picture him throwing rocks down at it just for good measure..to make sure it was good and dead...:smirk:..In this guys case, I think I heard him crying :cry:....:devil:

Hey Rez,

Do you think if it was any other bike than a Husky the outcome would have been worse? :prof: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh HELL yes...if it were any other bike I could picture him throwing rocks down at it just for good measure..to make sure it was good and dead...:smirk:..In this guys case, I think I heard him crying :cry:....:devil:
If it was any other bike, it would not have bounced off the "rock" like that and took a dive to try and commit suicide...:smirk:

If it was any other bike, it would not have bounced off the "rock" like that and took a dive to try and commit suicide...:smirk:

You right, It would have jump in water and headed for the Falls. :P :P :thinking: How much did that cost compaired to a dry cliff