A Day at Competitive Edge

My son likes to get a few laps on a track once in a while. I took him a couple of weeks ago on a Friday and it was warm in the morning and hot by noon. Ready for the track. DSC04995.jpgNext turn and looking goodDSC04991.jpgGetting some air for a changeDSC04990.jpgand then thinking perhaps this is too hot to be doing this.DSC04998.jpgNot a bad day, actually only about 3 hours. :lol:

The old man stays away from tracks these days. I don't want to show up all those youngsters out there having some old guy on a big gold fish blow by them. :lol: It is more relaxing to sit in the shade with a cold one and watch. :thumb:

James

Staff member
That looks like a badarse track. :ride:

Hey Rack finally went out and rode on the track with Jr. Jr., or so he claims (SD card got corrupted :rolleyes:). :smirk:

Nice, lil530 looks like he had fun :thumb:

Cant say that about anyone else :noidea: no pics, no vids...must not of happened orrrrrrrrrrr..........It might be all the dirt and sand in the camera card where Gman smoked err roosted the old mans :moon: out on the track :lol:

Sweet Pics! I think I know that girl in the back ground of the last pick. :smirk: It is always cool to see a bike roosting around the MX track with hand guards and a desert tank mounted up...

That is one way to keep your kid happy. Well maybe two if you count staying off the track:lol:

Looks like a great day of Father/Son time.:thumb: