661 MX3 Knee braces

braces 661.jpg I got these knee braces, wondering if anyone else has this pair. trying to find a good pair of riding pants to go over them, all my current pants seem a bit tight when wearing the braces. anyone no any type/ brand of mx pants that are brace friendly? want to be comfortable and have room to move a bit easier.

View attachment 24372 I got these knee braces, wondering if anyone else has this pair. trying to find a good pair of riding pants to go over them, all my current pants seem a bit tight when wearing the braces. anyone no any type/ brand of mx pants that are brace friendly? want to be comfortable and have room to move a bit easier.

I've gota pair of Thor pants for off road, they're over the boot, I love them, very comfortable, they keep mud off my boots, and I think they would have enough room for your braces. They are similar to these, but made of a different material.also mine have zippers at the knees to remove the legs from the upper part of the pant leg

image.jpg

I've gota pair of Thor pants for off road, they're ovether the boot, I love them, very comfortable, they keep mud off my boots, and I think they would have enough room for your braces. They are similar to these, but made of a different material.also mine have zippers at the knees to remove the legs from the upper part of the pant leg

View attachment 24373
thanks man. that sounds like a great idea im digging the pocket and zip off. I found a pretty sweet pair of Fly pants
fly pants.jpg