#5 Needed to Get Out

#5 has been on the stand for too long and has been screaming at me to twist the throttle and burn some fuel.
So I decided to load it up and go out for a quick ride.

I just went to the local spot about 45 mins from the house. I figured it would not be too bad.:thinking:

Unloaded and she is waiting to go.
IMG_3498.JPG

Noticed there were campers everywhere so I figured I would go into the hills and try and stay clear of them.

Found a single track I have been on before but there have them closed:banghead:
IMG_3499.JPG

Found this trail. Used to ride it years ago when I was a kid. It's one way so at least you can motor it and not worry about head-ons
IMG_3500.JPG

I liked it so much I rode it twice.
IMG_3501.JPG

Found another semi single
IMG_3503.JPG

Nice view.
IMG_3505.JPG
IMG_3507.JPG
IMG_3509.JPG

Traffic was getting bad so I hooked it off this shorty single.
CDA behind bars
IMG_3511.JPG
IMG_3512.JPG
IMG_3513.JPG

So after I almost got hit by and truck, 3 side x sides, a couple kids on quads, it was best to head back to the truck, load up and head home.
IMG_3515.JPG

I rode for about 3 hrs and the bike was happy.

Now it's time to prep the 300 for next weekend.
:ride:
CDA Out!!!

Last edited:
#5 has been on the stand for too long and has been screaming at me to twist the throttle and burn some fuel.
So I decided to load it up and go out for a quick ride.

I just went to the local spot about 45 mins from the house. I figured it would not be too bad.:thinking:

Unloaded and she is waiting to go.
View attachment 30657

Noticed there were campers everywhere so I figured I would go into the hills and try and stay clear of them.

Found a single track I have been on before but there have them closed:banghead:
View attachment 30658

Found this trail. Used to ride it years ago when I was a kid. It's one way so at least you can motor it and not worry about head-ons
View attachment 30660

I liked it so much I rode it twice.
View attachment 30661

Found another semi single
View attachment 30662

Nice view.
View attachment 30663
View attachment 30664
View attachment 30665

Traffic was getting bad so I hooked it off this shorty single.
CDA behind bars
View attachment 30666
View attachment 30667
View attachment 30668

So after I almost got hit by and truck, 3 side x sides, a couple kids on quads, it was best to head back to the truck, load up and head home.
View attachment 30669

I rode for about 3 hrs and the bike was happy.

Now it's time to prep the 300 for next weekend.
:ride:
CDA Out!!!

Nice report CDA:thumb: Glad to see you out and about and running the throttle to the stops

Nice! :thumb:
I need to do that very same thing.:ride:

Did you ever take care of your truck issue?

Nice report CDA:thumb: Glad to see you out and about and running the throttle to the stops
:thumb: Thanks. I need to ride this bike more. I always forget how awesome this bike is and how much power it has. I'll be taking this one out to the dez in a few weeks to really let her fly. 300 is going out this weekend...

An actual little singles RR on DBA... wow, it's almost like 5 years ago.
Nice Dave, #5 looks good off the stand.
Thanks Palmer. trying to get some RRs up here. Hopefully more soon. I'll throw a race report together after this weekends race. Rack and I are teaming up for a 160 miles dez team race. Since I am still a youngster, I made him drop down from the super senior class to ride with me in the senior class.:lol: Missed it by 2 weeks :smirk: I'll grab some pics and do a write up next week.

Each time I throw the leg over #5, I remind myself of why I bought this beast. It will get more seat time soon....

Thanks Palmer. trying to get some RRs up here. Hopefully more soon. I'll throw a race report together after this weekends race. Rack and I are teaming up for a 160 miles dez team race. Since I am still a youngster, I made him drop down from the super senior class to ride with me in the senior class.:lol: Missed it by 2 weeks :smirk: I'll grab some pics and do a write up next week.

Each time I throw the leg over #5, I remind myself of why I bought this beast. It will get more seat time soon....
Very classy of homey to drop in class for a friend.