26mm Carb. Help please

I'm a newbie weekend rider, and I had to get a new carb for my Chinese 125 Baja dirt runner so I got the PZ26. But they seem to have a different throttle cable ( i believe its called? ) and interior reciever on the inside, can I still use it? and if so how do I get the throttle cable off? Thanks for the help guys!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429480743.989341.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1429480759.743160.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1429480774.568889.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a newbie weekend rider, and I had to get a new carb for my Chinese 125 Baja dirt runner so I got the PZ26. But they seem to have a different throttle cable ( i believe its called? ) and interior reciever on the inside, can I still use it? and if so how do I get the throttle cable off? Thanks for the help guys!View attachment 25944View attachment 25945View attachment 25946

Not sure about the first part of your question, but to get the lower end of throttle cable removed, you need to pull back on the spring so there's no tension against cable then you can grab the cable while holding spring then push down and out to remove cable end.

By the way, welcome to DBA Tim.

Not sure about the first part of your question, but to get the lower end of throttle cable removed, you need to pull back on the spring so there's no tension against cable then you can grab the cable while holding spring then push down and out to remove cable end.

By the way, welcome to DBA Tim.
Alright thank you sir, I was just wondering if there was going to be any problem since the cable throttles seem to look different to me? As well as their female inputs inside of the carb if you can notice the old one has a hole where the new one has like paper clip prong looking things, and thank you for a warm welcome!

Alright thank you sir, I was just wondering if there was going to be any problem since the cable throttles seem to look different to me? As well as their female inputs inside of the carb if you can notice the old one has a hole where the new one has like paper clip prong looking things, and thank you for a warm welcome!

Sir?......well I think I like you already, anyways, I didn't see a pic of the ends you mentioned, but if they are as different as you say, it probably won't work, I would take the cable to your local bike shop and see if they can match one up or if they know of anything that might use the same cable, that's the problem with China bikes, parts can be hard/impossible to find sometimes.