Pro 250 Class 2015

What do you guys think of this 2015 250s class? I really enjoying the great racing that's going on with these boys. I used to never pay attention to them but in the past few years I have been getting into them. wow this is the best racing I have seen outta them in a while now. Very good stuff from these mini thumpers!

The lites class has very often had more of the bar to bar type racing at the front of the pack than you usually see in the 450 class, it seems that there are more evenly matched riders at the top of the class most years, however I'm really seeing Cooper Webb as the best chance to be a championship level rider at the 450 level, it wouldn't suprise me if Bowers and Nelson were there also, if I had to pick one now, Webb would be it.

Do you think Bowers really went for the "kill move" on Webb? I do feel that was a pretty hard hit, but why is Webb getting so pissed? Bowers let it roll off his back when Webb ran him off the track on the LAST lap of round 3. maybe not as hard a hit but cost him points none the less. maybe the end of a friendship haha. Bowers gave them all fair warning that hes not here to make friends. If that doesn't say 'Ill ram you off the track to get a win' I don't know what does. He should have expected it.

Do you think Bowers really went for the "kill move" on Webb? I do feel that was a pretty hard hit, but why is Webb getting so pissed? Bowers let it roll off his back when Webb ran him off the track on the LAST lap of round 3. maybe not as hard a hit but cost him points none the less. maybe the end of a friendship haha. Bowers gave them all fair warning that hes not here to make friends. If that doesn't say 'Ill ram you off the track to get a win' I don't know what does. He should have expected it.

Don't think there was any intent on Bowers part, both riders had committed to a decision and they ended in the same place, don't know why Webb is pissed unless there was somthing behind the scenes we don't know about. I don't think this will cause anything on Webbs part to happen, he passed Bowers with room to spare later in that race, didn't try nothing there. Don't know if Bowers will get shitty or not, guess we'll find out.

Don't think there was any intent on Bowers part, both riders had committed to a decision and they ended in the same place, don't know why Webb is pissed unless there was somthing behind the scenes we don't know about. I don't think this will cause anything on Webbs part to happen, he passed Bowers with room to spare later in that race, didn't try nothing there. Don't know if Bowers will get shitty or not, guess we'll find out.
should make for some more great racing some pretty good racing in the 450s as well. Kind of messed up but I was glad to see Roczen go down... nothing against RCH Suzuki or Suzuki in general, just don't like Roczen, don't think I ever will.

should make for some more great racing some pretty good racing in the 450s as well. Kind of messed up but I was glad to see Roczen go down... nothing against RCH Suzuki or Suzuki in general, just don't like Roczen, don't think I ever will.

Roczen hitting the deck made for a tighter standings points wise, and I know what your saying, however I prefer to see everybody at full strength if possible and let the best man win. That doesn't happen due to injuries and bad luck every year, but that's what I'd like to see.

Roczen hitting the deck made for a tighter standings points wise, and I know what your saying, however I prefer to see everybody at full strength if possible and let the best man win. That doesn't happen due to injuries and bad luck every year, but that's what I'd like to see.
good point, I feel like Roczen may have ran away with it had he kept riding the way he has. Glad Canard and Reed got some good points, its making for much tighter standings. Great year for SX this season, thought it was really gonna suck without crashaholic stewart and Villopoto. Not to mention ol K Dub miss that guy

good point, I feel like Roczen may have ran away with it had he kept riding the way he has. Glad Canard and Reed got some good points, its making for much tighter standings. Great year for SX this season, thought it was really gonna suck without crashaholic stewart and Villopoto. Not to mention ol K Dub miss that guy

Still think Roczen will win by 50 points or more, but at least it's interesting for now. I'd like to see Dungey win a third title,but it will be tough. I figure he'll need to win 3 or 4 mains and pretty much podium the rest of the season, to be able to do that. I like Canard, but just don't think he'll be consistent enough.

Dungey used to be consistent not so much anymore. Those Honda boys are pretty hit or miss these last few yrs. I had a feeling that Reed would rally this weekend especially since he ride so well last weekend. Looks like there are no hard feelings between him and canard as they were chatting away at the podium. Grant is where I expected him right around 25th place, consistently. He's fast but plagued with bad start quitter syndrome. Not overly impressed with barcias ride these last few yrs.

I'm hoping there his no bad blood between Bowers and Webb. Nelson really surprised me and is a front runner. These guy will battle to the end for points. Alex Martin had a good run in Oakland. With more top 5 finishes he'll be in good shape to contend. Strap on your feed bags boys it's race season and it's going to be fun!!!