Pro 2011 Redbud!!!

That shit is coming over IN and MI to give me some grief and good traction this weekend in Ohio! That's cool! If it rains, I'll finish wiring up my cabin and hanging some drywall! :banana: It's all good on a holiday weekend! I'll cut grass and brush when the time is right! I'll sling a leg over the bike when it's just too cool not to do it! :ride: :banana:

To all! :thumb: and ride this weekend! :ride:

James

Staff member
Buck go post those in the correct thread, this isn't the contest thread.

And couple more (crappy) shots from the night race.

The minis had a rough go at it, heck I'm pretty sure that at one point all the yellow flags were out. :shock::crash: :lol:
uploadfromtaptalk1309583659325.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1309583790972.jpg

At the gate.
uploadfromtaptalk1309583835050.jpg

:noidea: Weather man said it was 95 with a feels like of 109 and humdity that you had to cut your way through. :shocked: People were dropping like flies.

when I saw your 1st pics I was likie wtf? mudrace... and was gonna bet on Reed and Windham... Glad I didnt because when I clicked on the tube and saw the sun out during the gate drop I noticed that I could actually see the humidity..... I had no idea Red Bud was in NJ? :lol: 98% humidity...

James

Staff member
when I saw your 1st pics I was likie wtf? mudrace... and was gonna bet on Reed and Windham... Glad I didnt because when I clicked on the tube and saw the sun out during the gate drop I noticed that I could actually see the humidity..... I had no idea Red Bud was in NJ? :lol: 98% humidity...
:lol: Nope that's the Midwest for you.