Gas Gas 2011 gas gas 200 6 days

i was looking at those and a few buddies swayed me away from gas gas cause they rode them in trials and said they had a lot of problems... Brian on here though rides them and says they're good bikes.

idk much about gas gas (never heard of them till i saw one in the TT garage) idk much about KTM either tho, but i would love one, everyone i know that owns one loves them, if ihad the money i would buy one ahhh how i would love a KTM 125SX or 250SX-F

i also like CDA's modded TT-R :lol:

Good bikes. Very linear power, reliable, just enough aftermarket support. OEM parts can be bought from GoFasters.
Check out http://www.gasgasrider.org/
excellent woods bike turns like nothing else. Not as stable at high speed for obvious reasons...

oh... see i like a hard hitting bike that i can rev to the moon. i race gncc and local hare scrambles so idk if the GG would be a good pick after all.

idk much about gas gas (never heard of them till i saw one in the TT garage) idk much about KTM either tho, but i would love one, everyone i know that owns one loves them, if ihad the money i would buy one ahhh how i would love a KTM 125SX or 250SX-F

i love my ktm!!! i heard that the GG handles a lot better. i have a 07 ktm 144 sx for sale.

If you dont think the ktm 200 has enough pep, you will be thoroughly disappointed with the gasgas, as it has even less pipey, liniar power.

CDA has a mean TTR :prof: :devil:

A friend of mine rides the 300 GG and was a KTM rider. He said its an amazing woods bike but he had a hard time getting it set up for the hare and hound races in the desert. I know he is getting ready to go ride in Finland at the ISDE.

A friend of mine rides the 300 GG and was a KTM rider. He said its an amazing woods bike but he had a hard time getting it set up for the hare and hound races in the desert. I know he is getting ready to go ride in Finland at the ISDE.

ya if i was doing mainly enduros or super tight and technical stuff id go with the GG but i race gncc's and hare scrambles which is balls to the wall and wide open so im thinking that the ktm will be a better choice :thinking:

ya if i was doing mainly enduros or super tight and technical stuff id go with the GG but i race gncc's and hare scrambles which is balls to the wall and wide open so im thinking that the ktm will be a better choice :thinking:

I'm strickly repeating what my friend said. "He is a very experienced racer" He said the KTM is set up for more of an all around bike. The GG was set up more for a woods bike. He said the GG was increditable in tight woods but was horrible in the scrambles and took alot of tweaking on the suspension to get it set up for the scrambles. It took him 3 races to get comfortable with the suspension on the GG. But once he got it set he took 1st or 2nd every race so far.