450F 2007 kyb fork questions

hello all, i have searched the internet high and low for information on fork oil amounts but have found nothing. i tried buying a manual online but it got put on back order... figures. if anyone could help i would much appreciate it! i have a 2007 kx450f, its a little on the soft side, bike was tied down on the trailer for 6 days, yes 6 days.:thumbsdown: i had no control over the forks being cranked down. im eventually gonna do all new seals and dusts but for the time being, the seals are not leaking and its fine riding in the hills of beamount California so i just want to top off the oil to a safe level and or replace the old oil.

hello all, i have searched the internet high and low for information on fork oil amounts but have found nothing. i tried buying a manual online but it got put on back order... figures. if anyone could help i would much appreciate it! i have a 2007 kx450f, its a little on the soft side, bike was tied down on the trailer for 6 days, yes 6 days.:thumbsdown: i had no control over the forks being cranked down. im eventually gonna do all new seals and dusts but for the time being, the seals are not leaking and its fine riding in the hills of beamount California so i just want to top off the oil to a safe level and or replace the old oil.
Cranking them down should not put more pressure on the seals, only the springs, if im correct, as the oil will just flow through.

Cranking them down should not put more pressure on the seals, only the springs, if im correct, as the oil will just flow through.
You could be right, but I went onto the top deck of the trailer where my bike was and fork fluid ran down the left fork leg and over the brake caliper.

well its been about a month, its fine at the track but hitting jumps while freeriding kinda kills when i bottom out, thanks for the help, ill throw 10mm in just to be safe and fix them completely when i get back from the trip

Yes on a rebuild. The bike was originally set up for a 195lb 6-5 rider. I'm 161lbs at 6-3. The forks were really stiff at first but I began to like them when I started doing a little fmx and hitting jumps in the hills

i checked cha cha... dont know how reliable they are but according to them, the manual calls for 170ml of oil in the subtank and 325-365ml in the outer leg. does this sound close to being right? im gonna rip them apart today and measure how much comes out also to see how much leaked.