250 2005 Yz 250 wont start

I put my bike up in January after racing a hare scramble in alabama. It ran just fine. 2 months later I put a FMF Gnarly pipe on it from stock and went to fire it up, nothing. I start going through everything to see whats going on. i pulled the seat off and sure enough i never put the air filter back in. I put a clean filter in, changed the plug, new gas, cleaned the carb/jets, and checked the reeds. I dont know if it could have any thing to do with the new pipe or trying to start it with no filter in it but im stuck and really could use so help with this.

FYI:
I have recently installed a 13oz fly wheel, a new clutch basket, piston, and reeds

Yes i checked for spark. Im good there. Also getting plenty of fuel. What could i check for as far as "air"? Could the new pipe have anything to do with it? or riding in wet/muddy sand? also the last lap of my race i lost my right side number plate leaving my air box exposed. My air filter was really dirty and had sand in every crack of my bike.

I know its been asked but... Did you actually check for spark? I have had "dead" brand new plugs. Also, check and make sure your kill switch is not shorted out from your wet ride, they can corrode and leave the bike dead.

It is not the pipe! However, if changed from stock you will need correct jetting for the pipe you installed for optimum power.

almost sounds electrical. Have you tried bump starting it? My bike one time after bringing it out of winter storage wouldn't start at all. I had my son pull me with a rope from my four wheeler and after two or three times up the street it finally lit up.

I noticed early in my investigation but I didnt know there was gas sitting in my pipe. Then once I dumped it out and dried the top end out, gas was spitting out of the silencer once it fired up.