Other 2004 honda crf80f

A buddy from work started talking to me about riding. So the conversation goes on and i ask him if he rides he said no but he has a honda 80 for his kids the only problem is it wont start. So i offered to fix it so his kids could get into riding dirtbikes. So far it needs a new rear tire and tube a carb rebuild kit maybe a front tire front tube and a good cleaning.

A buddy from work started talking to me about riding. So the conversation goes on and i ask him if he rides he said no but he has a honda 80 for his kids the only problem is it wont start. So i offered to fix it so his kids could get into riding dirtbikes. So far it needs a new rear tire and tube a carb rebuild kit maybe a front tire front tube and a good cleaning.
Cool. So when you doing all this for him? Get picks of the project and his kid riding it.

Cool. So when you doing all this for him? Get picks of the project and his kid riding it.
working on the pictures i dont know how to post them ill have the old man show me tomorrow.
im working on it from now till its done

working on the pictures i dont know how to post them ill have the old man show me tomorrow.
im working on it from now till its done

The old man huh? CDA I think he is talking about you. Aren't you like 100 years old or something like that?

:gibbs: