2004 Honda CRF100 clutch sticking?

Hi My name is Kyler. Heres the Problem. my buddies 2004 CRF100 goes into gear, then when he lets go of the clutch, it won't go, and sounds like the back brake is fully on. Thank you:thumb:

Hi My name is Kyler. Heres the Problem. my buddies 2004 CRF100 goes into gear, then when he lets go of the clutch, it won't go, and sounds like the back brake is fully on. Thank you:thumb:

So it stalls, as if the rear brake is locked up?.....or does letting the clutch lever out make no difference when it's running in gear?

It stalls, as if the rear brake is locked up.

Well it's easy enough to check, with the bike in neutral,lift both front and rear wheels, if they both spin freely the brakes are not your problem, if so you'll have to disassemble that brake assembly, as well as checking the wheel bearings. If the brakes check out, put the bike in gear and pull the spark plug, now you should be able to spin the rear wheel and turn the motor over in any gear. If not you likely have an internal issue in the transmission. If on the other hand every thing I mentioned checks out. I would say operator error.