Other 2000 xr70

I have a 2000 honda xr70 I need to get a replacement carburetor. 22mm seems to big the mesurments I got on the carb was 18 mm just can't seem to find something that fits or looks right.all the info I pull up on ebay says 22 mm.

Last edited:
I have a 2000 honda xr70 I need to get a replacement carburetor. 22mm seems to big the mesurments I got on the carb was 18 mm just can't seem to find something that fits or looks right.all the info I pull up on ebay says 22 mm.

Why do you need a replacement carb???? Is it missing?

I've looked into rebuild kits through honda they are 40 bucks. I was checking out ebay looks as if I can a carb for about that price.I don't know a whole lot about working on bikes.it wouldn't stay running. I tore the carb apart clean it up put it back on.throttle cable was stuck open so it ran wide open the cab was pitted up from the throttle cable hitting the insides I fixed that.now the choke cap is missing on the side it won't stay chocked right. I'm tired of messing with it. Just like to slap a new carb on it and be done.

I've looked into rebuild kits through honda they are 40 bucks. I was checking out ebay looks as if I can a carb for about that price.I don't know a whole lot about working on bikes.it wouldn't stay running. I tore the carb apart clean it up put it back on.throttle cable was stuck open so it ran wide open the cab was pitted up from the throttle cable hitting the insides I fixed that.now the choke cap is missing on the side it won't stay chocked right. I'm tired of messing with it. Just like to slap a new carb on it and be done.
It ran decent before it sat for 2 months

Just order the choke cap and a rebuild kit from moose racing. Clean everything well and that bike should run well for the next 10 yrs.