Other 1979 kawasaki Ke250 b3

I had a ke-175, it was red also, I was just learning about bike wiring, and I could never figure it out. So like a dingus, I took a hot wire, took off the rotor cover, and a paper clip, LOL! and that supplied spark. At night time you could sparks a flyin' off of the bikes generator when I sped by. When my paper clip wore out, I put another one on, and clamped it to the crank case, yeup I was green back then.....

My parents got divorced in ‘82 mom decided I could have the bike I always wanted. So at 14 she bought me a ‘74 yam 175 enduro. She came out to the garage one day and I had it in pieces and she went bananas like WTH are you doing? I didn’t know, but I dissected that snake. Put it back together and it ran. Still do that to this day, and still really don’t know what I’m doing, but I do it anyway. Like whadya call that idiot savant? Maybe just idiot but there’s a knack in there somewhere.

My parents got divorced in ‘82 mom decided I could have the bike I always wanted. So at 14 she bought me a ‘74 yam 175 enduro. She came out to the garage one day and I had it in pieces and she went bananas like WTH are you doing? I didn’t know, but I dissected that snake. Put it back together and it ran. Still do that to this day, and still really don’t know what I’m doing, but I do it anyway. Like whadya call that idiot savant? Maybe just idiot but there’s a knack in there somewhere.
:lol:
Sounds hillbilly, hold my beer!