15 Year Anniversary!

Thanks for serving Rock:thumb: Now about that Buick Skylark...did you try and pretend it was a Chevelle?:smirk: I think the military instills what so many are lacking these days. When I worked for Fleshwound Films I would load up boxes of goodies to send to Iraq in addition to what they ordered. Those guys were jonsin to ride their bikes! A couple wrote me back polite thank you notes. A couple even gave me pics of them watching the movies, decorating their missles/bombs with Crusty Demon stickers and putting up posters in their bunkers. I also received a group shot of one batallion in front of their bunker. I had NEVER had a thank you note from ANY riders I worked with or sent stuff to. THAT is some of what I think the military instills. Value on life and the little things.:thumb:

You hit the nail right on the head there. Ya know it's amazing how many people in this world are stuck on the pitty me routine of thinking life is soo hard. Just talk to a war veteran for 15 minutes and it will make you feel better. We have life so easy here in America and it just seems that we are getting farther and farther away from realizing it on a daily basis. I agree that the military instills values that are totally lacking in today's youth.

Hey RM you are boosting DBA into the big leagues as far as google is concerned. Check out the ad in this screen capture that I just made. I wish I could pay $3400/hr.

ad.jpg