09 kx250f

James

Staff member
Haha oh right :lol: good man :thumb: ! thanks for those ! I think their awesome, look great, sound great, perform great. In the AMA MX2 on TV the kawis seem prety quick in the straights in comparison with the rest sometimes ! Have you got one ?

I had a Kawi a long time ago, just a 110, but it made the top 2 bike list. That thing was mean and snappy, I have a feeling you wouldn't be disappointed. Blue and Green are my top favs in that order.

Nice :ride: ! Sounds good, they now make an awesome 'pocket' dirt bike, one of those midget ones, called the klx110 or klx110l for the slightly bigger one. Can you get a sub frame lowering kit for the kx250f ? Because :mmph: I'm not very tall but growing pretty quick..

Yup i'v read both of those reviews now, also saw some reviews on youtube, awesome !

So it's well ballanced then because the re-occuring comment was that it feels light like a bmx even ! Slim body and seat, and good bottom end power. I want it ! I've rulled out the 06 Honda crf250r I mentioned in the other thread, old and apparently has valve problems ? So now between this Kawi and the 2010 KTM 250 sxf. :thinking:
So whats the maintenance like ? Imagining not to bad since Kawasaki is a great company of bikes.

James

Staff member
So whats the maintenance like ? Imagining not to bad since Kawasaki is a great company of bikes.
All the 4 strokes work better when they're maintained correctly (obviously). Just make sure you clean your air filter after every ride, replace the oil after 3-7 hours (depends a lot on your riding type; beating the crap out of it, a nice trail ride, etc. (the harder you ride the quicker you'll need to replace it)). The best thing to do is install a hour meter and follow the maintenance schedule in your manual.