250F 07 KX250F Exhaust Smoke Problem

Hey everyone I need some help with my new kx250f. I just replaced the cam chain because the bike was making a horrible rattling noise. Now I put it back together, and the bike sounds 100 times better, but it is blowing a little bit of white smoke out of the exhaust when I throttle the bike.There also seems to be coolant coming out of the overflow tube (at first I thought I just over filled the radiator).

Also, there looks like little bubbles at the top of the oil when you look in the window glass on the clutch plate cover. This leads me to believe that I have a blown head gasket.

Any help would be awesome!

Yea I have to rip the head off and check the gaskets..I'm hoping it's just that (easy fix). I'll recheck the valves and reshim them if I need to. If they were out of spec, it could be causing the exhaust smoke?

When I went to go kick it over today it backfired which was really weird too. I actually don't have the stuff to do a leakdown test, so maybe I should take it to a shop??

Hey everyone I need some help with my new kx250f. I just replaced the cam chain because the bike was making a horrible rattling noise. Now I put it back together, and the bike sounds 100 times better, but it is blowing a little bit of white smoke out of the exhaust when I throttle the bike.There also seems to be coolant coming out of the overflow tube (at first I thought I just over filled the radiator).

Also, there looks like little bubbles at the top of the oil when you look in the window glass on the clutch plate cover. This leads me to believe that I have a blown head gasket.

Any help would be awesome!

Sounds like a bad head gasket