KTM 07 ktm 144sx RACE READY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok im selling my 07 144sx so i can get a 2011 ktm. this thing is in awesome shape!!! i change the oil and air filter EVERY RIDE!!! im very meticulous i wash my bike every ride and check every bolt and fluid level.

after market includes:

i have a 08 head and cylinder because the 07 had a recall.

it has a race tech rear shock set up for a 145lbs fast c rider (for woods but can easily be done for motocross), what they did is they converted the piston into a bladder and set it for progressive spring so its almost impossible to bottom. u can run it softer for the small stuff but it will still work really well on the big stuff. (over $1200 in just the re-valving + $100 for the progressive spring)

forks were pretty much good out of the box so i just re-valved it (new seals and fluid about 10 rides ago)

has a almost new fmf fatty pipe (has a really small dent)

has a fmf power core 2 silencer

has almost new chain and sprockets 2 rides on it

has ktm hard parts frame guards

almost new brake pads all around

it has a brand vertex piston, rings, wrist pin, and wrist pin bearing (only has 5.8hrs)

i may be forgetting somethings but i think i got just about everything down.

if you would like pics i can email them to you im looking to get $3300 out of it.

Thanks,
Brent

ok. i havent taken all my woods racin goodies off yet so wats in the description is what you get on in the pic. if you want some of the stuff in the pic maybe we can work something out but more than likely it will all fit my new bike.

i live in Knoxville TN.

sorry i couldnt figure out how to insert a pic. it was asking for a url... :noidea:

Status
Not open for further replies.