250F 05 BRO250R is the best bike ever and that ever will be!

Are you trying hard to be a good off road racer? Well, I've got some good news for you! All you need is a clapped out 05 CRF250R off of craigslist. You see, I too was like you once, I was riding a not 05 crf250r with an engine badly abused and worn out, and I wasn't getting wins, I think I got 3rd once, but that was it. Until one day, I started scanning craigslist for that machine would make up for my lack of training, riding hours, and nutrition/hydration, lo and behold I stumbled upon a 05 CRF250R that was captioned "like brand new!" forget the fact that the rear fender had obviously been replace, handlebars were tweaked, forks were leaking, tires were bald, and chain was kinked, Hell yeah! we're going to go win races!
We bought it, took it home, put new seals in the forks without new bushings so they still leaked worse than a goon ridden CR500 jetted 4 sized too rich out the exhaust pipe, but screw it, off to arenacross we went a week later where I won both my classes, holy shit, miracles really do come on craiglist BRO!
That same summer the local track had its first mx series in nearly 20 years, me and my clapped out CRF entered, complete with non leaking forks this time, and won our class for year end. I also started doing more off road races, beginning of the year on my old bike I scored a set of 5ths, first race on the BRO250R netted a 4th, then a 2nd, and finally a first, shitting in tall cotton finally, trust me, it was the bike, being more driven to get good results, exercising, eating right, hydrating right had nothing to do with it, its all about the bike!

So if you too are struggling, you just need a 05 CRF250R that will completly grenade in your face after you do all that, but it can be rebuilt, then you just have to wait till its clapped out again to win again. CR500's? With this machines you can punk them like you're Ashton Kutcher.

If you don't think the 05(mostly) BRO250R is the most badass machine ever than you're just delusional.

:lol: aside from your poorly sketched bro-ed out 250 drawing. Cr500 kicked err body else ass on that graph. Good going dumbass for giving mr500 fuel for fire :gibbs:
Granted I'm no expert on 500 2 strokes, but I always understood it as back in the mid 90's the KX was a lot more of a beast hp wise, making it the preferred desert bike.

Your smokin something, hey is that stuff legal down there?
Meanwhile-in-Colorado.png