03 crf 450

Anybody know any weak spots to these? There is a guy on c list with one and the price is right. However he claims the only issue is its hard to start when its cold.

Has it listed for $1500 but says he could use the money and has no intrest in the bike anymore.

Part of the reason I want it is because I have never worked on a 4 stroke before and wouldn't mind figuring out how to do the routine stuff like valves.

I figure I'd put some new graphics on it, fix the starting issues and re list it along with my rm and keep the one that doesn't sell.

Has it listed for $1500 but says he could use the money and has no intrest in the bike anymore.

Part of the reason I want it is because I have never worked on a 4 stroke before and wouldn't mind figuring out how to do the routine stuff like valves.

I figure I'd put some new graphics on it, fix the starting issues and re list it along with my rm and keep the one that doesn't sell.
no room for profit unless you get it for like sub $1000

no room for profit unless you get it for like sub $1000

I figured $1200 would be it from me. It's easier to buy something to sell and sell what I have to buy something newer. If I just sell mine and pay more for the next she will have a fit.