Whats up!!! Braaaaaaaaap (new to the site)

Whats up Everyone! I'm new here, just moved over from TT (it went to #(@#) My friend told me about DBA and it seems pretty legit! Anyway

My Name is David, I live in California,
i would dream of riding dirt bikes sense i was 6yr old got my first opportunity when i was 16, been riding for under a year, also bought my own bike (after riding a friends 01 KDX200 for a few months) I'm the proud owner of a 2002 Yamaha YZ426F :smirk: it was a complete basket case down to the last nut and bolt,:jawdrop: at first it was alot to take on but my Veteran Racer friend helped me with the assembly of the engine, showing me the ropes, once i got my bearings for how these things work i took over the build, and assembled/ rebuilt the rest of the bike my self. (clutch side of engine/frame/chassis/wheels/suspension/wiring ect)

It went from a pile of parts (literally) to a beautiful fully restored Mx bike in just a few months! :ride:

Wazzzz uppppp Kyle! haha yes i had a TON of help from Kyle VIA Skype, thanks again for helping me trough those tough situations i got my self into......leave it to the n00b to use the flywheel puller on the flywheel, when the nut was still on it and damaging the crank to the point of mushrooming the tip of the crank shaft........:foul::banghead:

Wazzzz uppppp Kyle! haha yes i had a TON of help from Kyle VIA Skype, thanks again for helping me trough those tough situations i got my self into......leave it to the n00b to use the flywheel puller on the crank to the point of mushrooming the tip of the crank shaft........:foul::banghead:
Buahahahaha

Sup Big Wave Dave :wave: Welcome to the site :ride: Picks of the bike before and after would be sweet. Another Cali rider, you'll need to hook up with us So Caliers for an adventure..:smirk:

Whats up Everyone! I'm new here, just moved over from TT (it went to #(@#) My friend told me about DBA and it seems pretty legit! Anyway

My Name is David, I live in California,
i would dream of riding dirt bikes sense i was 6yr old got my first opportunity when i was 16, been riding for under a year, also bought my own bike (after riding a friends 01 KDX200 for a few months) I'm the proud owner of a 2002 Yamaha YZ426F :smirk: it was a complete basket case down to the last nut and bolt,:jawdrop: at first it was alot to take on but my Veteran Racer friend helped me with the assembly of the engine, showing me the ropes, once i got my bearings for how these things work i took over the build, and assembled/ rebuilt the rest of the bike my self. (clutch side of engine/frame/chassis/wheels/suspension/wiring ect)

It went from a pile of parts (literally) to a beautiful fully restored Mx bike in just a few months! :ride:

HAY shawty bout time you come to da pawty! Welcome home.