What did you do to your car/truck today?

whats shitty about that is its been welded once before (and plated) and now its cracked right at the edge of the plate, it is a integrated boom/wheel lift, this comes from shoddy engineering and not enough support for the boom, you have a 80,000 combination in tow and it is all put on that boom, at a distance of about 30' from the beginning of the boom, of course its going to flex the fuck out of it and eventually it will fail. But hey, building it as one piece saved Century some money

It's a money maker. Can't live without it

whats shitty about that is its been welded once before (and plated) and now its cracked right at the edge of the plate, it is a integrated boom/wheel lift, this comes from shoddy engineering and not enough support for the boom, you have a 80,000 combination in tow and it is all put on that boom, at a distance of about 30' from the beginning of the boom, of course its going to flex the fuck out of it and eventually it will fail. But hey, building it as one piece saved Century some money

This should be in the rant thread

Bought an 05 Ford Freestyle for the price of a 100$ shop bill, as it had a rod thru the side of the block. Swapped the motor with a 92k used engine and have a buyer, guess I made 100$ an hour tax free today. 2000$ flip.

IMG_3043.JPG

Last edited:
Here's an $8,000 flip..
My sons pickup

05303892-91F7-4638-885C-CEC76B97A0C2.jpg

Fortunately he's ok just shaken up.

2011 Tacoma 70K service. 125.00 buck out back special. Synthetic oil+filter, trans/rad flush, air/cab filter, tire rotate. Love being riding buddies with master mechanic at Toyota. What the hell am I going to do when I move to AZ?