What did you do to your car/truck today?

It is about the only way I can think of making an S10/S15 ride worse than the factory did. Plus you get to toss out the only advantage to a small truck. Lose-lose situation all around, which makes lots of truck builders and custom builders tickled pink.

IMG_20161203_135402.jpg
Picked this old Ford type E 4 speed rocket box from a clearance of one my bro in laws properties, it was destined for a skip til i stuck it in the back of my van instead! Turns out he used the box to great effect hooked up to a Lotus twin cam engined pre 1965 F1 race car in the 90's beating Ferraris, Lolas and Brabhams etc, plan so far is to tear it down and rebuild it with new beaeings gaskets, powdercoat and whatever else it need! What i do with it then is a mystery as yet but it will live and race again!:thumb:

You owned it boy!

You only need to do it once to never want to do it again. I swapped more motors than I would ever care to mention. I'm done.

Yah, it's like when I replaced all the roofs on our apartment units with my brother one year with 40 year dimensional, then did my moms house with 50 year. That shit was so thick I never wanted to roof again. untill my roof started leaking. :prof:

Yah I know guys, this is thge vehicle thread. :moon:

But I still enjoy working on easy older cars.