What did you do to your car/truck today?

My Peugeot 307 SW just got a new cam-belt kit, water pump and heater matrix last week and
my little 306 just went off the road for the winter today and is about to get a cambelt and water pump kit, top end rebuild cos the stem seals are on their way out! both drop links, inner and outer tre's, all bushes going poly if I can afford it and some new Oem shocks and springs so might just be my next full project, ain't caring about the body cos its got dings, just going to make it work really well!:thumb:

Spent the day in the 307 SW and 45 miles in to a 140 mile shift. I find myself ripping out the heat shield from the back box, didn't help so going back ASAP kids in tail so needs sorted, think it might be rotted through at pipe to rear silencer cos it's knocking on the chassis on start and stop, hangers good but seems to be pivoting on it so get a look in the morning and probs putty her up and wire coat hanger or leather lace to tie it in place til I get one!
Just done water pump and belt kit twice and heater matrix in dash in the past month and getting well :mad: With it

The car in the post above is my 306 and an absolute gem so please don't think I'm talking about that :-)

Last edited:
Spent the day in the 307 SW and 45 miles in to a 140 mile shift. I find myself ripping out the heat shield from the back box, didn't help so going back ASAP kids in tail so needs sorted, think it might be rotted through at pipe to rear silencer cos it's knocking on the chassis on start and stop, hangers good but seems to be pivoting on it so get a look in the morning and probs putty her up and wire coat hanger or leather lace to tie it in place til I get one!
Just done water pump and belt kit twice and heater matrix in dash in the past month and getting well :mad: With it

The car in the post above is my 306 and an absolute gem so please don't think I'm talking about that :-)

SO as a follow up to the above quote about the exhaust on my 307sw, this morning I got down under the back of the car to find my pipe clamp rotted through ( obvs the reason for the knocking), quick call to my sister at work (FPS DISTRIBUTION) huge UK motor factor supplies:thumb: for a new clamp £0.53p:thumb: and agreed to pick it up on the way to work 20 miles away at 5, got there and got the clamp and left to carry on to work, a mile down the road the rear silencer fell off forcing a Uturn straight back to FPS for a new silencer and was in and out in 3 mins flat, headed to work and lay in the back car park for 30 fitting new silencer and clamp:thumb:.
3 dels later I get a call saying a new driver just rear ended someone and can I go be a hero:prof:
Got there got it sorted and go back to work, next delivery my taillight blew :bonk:then a brake light blew ten mins later on opposite side :cry: and I picked up a big screw in my rear driver side tire:doh:
Just home now and I'm back on dayshift 9 n a half hours from now :thumbsdown:
Wish me luck:puke: