What did you do to your car/truck today?

What's lame is a wheelbarrow size bed for a truck in fact it's more than lame its :gayfight:
Didn't want or need the long bed. Bike fits in the back just fine and the 5th wheel mounts in there too with no problems.. All's good. Plus it will drag those Fords down the road all day...:prof:

Didn't want or need the long bed. Bike fits in the back just fine and the 5th wheel mounts in there too with no problems.. All's good. Plus it will drag those Fords down the road all day...:prof:
:lol: well at least you have yourself convinced of such :BS:

:lol: well at least you have yourself convinced of such :BS:
Yeah, I am convinced....Let's see, 3 of my camping friends have Fords.
Ford #1 - Heading out camping....Coming across the 2 way.."hey I am loosing power need to pull over." CDA- "OK" Ford #1 - "crap, blew the turbo hose"
Ford #1 - Heading home from camping..2 way radio..Ford #1 "crap loosing power again, blew the turbo hose"
Repeat this story about 3 more trips.

Ford #1 - "hey CDA can you pick me up from the dealer, I sucked a couple valves and it is in the shop being fixed"

Ford #2 - Cell phone from CDA on the way to the dez "Hey you are smoking" Ford #2 - "Hey i am loosing power, blew the Turbo hose"
Repeat a couple more trips.

Ford #2 - Hey CDA can you pick me up at the dealer, I sucked a couple valves and the turbo wnet out?"

Ford #3 - "ya, my truck is in the shop for new valves and a turbo issue"

So yeah, I am kind of convinced....:lol:

Drive whatever makes you happy, I'm done with GM's.
Plastic bed sides, 20 gauge wire for the electronic throttle bodies, transmission wiring harnesses less than an inch away from the exhaust, 4l60e's that take a shit every 50k, plastic wrapped around wire for intake manifold gaskets. yeah, great trucks. but I'm guessing they work out pretty good for some people as their's alot of die hard gm guys who will list off things like that about ford or dodge.
I'll stick with my little ford, 195,000 and counting.

Last edited:
Yeah, I am convinced....Let's see, 3 of my camping friends have Fords.
Ford #1 - Heading out camping....Coming across the 2 way.."hey I am loosing power need to pull over." CDA- "OK" Ford #1 - "crap, blew the turbo hose"
Ford #1 - Heading home from camping..2 way radio..Ford #1 "crap loosing power again, blew the turbo hose"
Repeat this story about 3 more trips.

Ford #1 - "hey CDA can you pick me up from the dealer, I sucked a couple valves and it is in the shop being fixed"

Ford #2 - Cell phone from CDA on the way to the dez "Hey you are smoking" Ford #2 - "Hey i am loosing power, blew the Turbo hose"
Repeat a couple more trips.

Ford #2 - Hey CDA can you pick me up at the dealer, I sucked a couple valves and the turbo wnet out?"

Ford #3 - "ya, my truck is in the shop for new valves and a turbo issue"

So yeah, I am kind of convinced....:lol:
Wow 250k on my old beater and no such issue so I'm not convinced:thumb: Like sf says drive what you like my main issue is the little 6ft bed. Shovel full of sand and it's full. Currently driving a 2011 Chevy LTZ. Can't put shit in it and shut the tailgate. GAY!!!!

Wow 250k on my old beater and no such issue so I'm not convinced:thumb: Like sf says drive what you like my main issue is the little 6ft bed. Shovel full of sand and it's full. Currently driving a 2011 Chevy LTZ. Can't put shit in it and shut the tailgate. GAY!!!!
Yup, my son has the same truck (Z71) and the bed is smaller than mine. I drag a 42 foot 5th wheel toyhualer down the road with no problem with mine.

I've made lots of money fixing both fords and Chevys so I don't see any difference except they both have different sets of pattern failures. So drive whatever you want to have me fix.