What did you do to your car/truck today?

Honestly bud with all the straight roads and big asss trucks you have over in the land of plenty you's missed a big trick in the form of twisty roads and 80's and 90's Euro hot hatches!
I wish I could explain it but Peugeot handling and the right shell set up with this 1597 cc and BE3 gearbox :smirk::smirk::smirk:

Honestly bud with all the straight roads and big asss trucks you have over in the land of plenty you's missed a big trick in the form of twisty roads and 80's and 90's Euro hot hatches!
I wish I could explain it but Peugeot handling and the right shell set up with this 1597 cc and BE3 gearbox :smirk::smirk::smirk:

I have a 09 Scion XD with the TRD lowering kit and sway bar, I can do 85 in my canyon twisties. Took it up the mountain with my wife and she was actually liking hearing the tires squill a little. Handles bad ass.

Been driving 306's for the last 10 years and the Rallye 1.8 from south America or the Euro Gti6 are the chosen track car options but there are a couple of little gems like the DTurbo S and S16 that will embarrass many a cooper S and modern euro VAG fags! For £1000 out :smirk: