What did you do to your bike today?

Where to begin:
Spent some time on #5jr. Replaced broken hand guards, oil & filter change, Trans oil change, Drained, flushed and filled rads with Engine Ice, adjusted chain, reset all suspension settings and made it a little more aggressive, added left side mirror, cleaned air filter, removed tank, cleaned, drained gas, replaced and added fresh, did a spoke check front and rear, checked tire pressure front and rear, finally did a CDA polish from front to rear.......:drool:

Came home from work today and took it out for a shake down. Hit the local off-road park a few miles from the house, but they are closed for the week, so I motarded the canyon on the other side.
image2 (1).jpeg
Wish I had motard wheels, or I wish I had the Duc, that would have been fun.. :ride:

All in all, dropped 30 miles on her tonight and she ran awesome. Will hit the park next week after work when they are open to get some dirt on the tires.

SRAD97750

Staff member
After 20 months of being in boxes... the 1986 KDX 200 has been brought to life.
Didn't take many photos of this build.
New crank, bearings, seals, piston, rings, gaskets, oils, and spark plug.

IMG_3336.JPG

IMG_3337.JPG

IMG_3338.JPG

Probably take more photos once it's in the bike and running.
-BIG DAN:thumb:

3500 firm!!

Nah, I had a guy offer me 1400 today. Bwahahaha.....:lol::lol::moon:

Told him I don't sell used bikes, I sell restored but I have a 2000 125 that I rebuilt the carb on and I can reassemble it, and he can have a used bike for 1400. One I have done nothing to but the carb. :thumb:

Also have a guy in Montana interested in driving out and meeting me at the AZ house for 2100 in a couple weeks.:thinking:

SRAD97750

Staff member
What carb is that and will it fit my yz80?
Seriously, what's it off of?
These are quad vacuum/butterfly carburetors from an 82 honda GL1100 Goldwing.
That looks like a huge headache....
I used to worry about forgetting how something goes back together. But after rebuilding the second set of these carbs, I'm confident I could reassemble broken glass!-BIG DAN :thumb: