What did you do to your bike today?

I also tried out my hydration pack for the first time today and it worked great. Also tried running gel insoles on my boots, helps take away peg vibrations. So that and all the epic single track made for an awesome day :busted:
Peg vibration? Never heard of it. You must ride too heavy. :smirk:

Here to help.:wave:

Foot peg - motorcycle dictionary definitions

Uploaded by motorcycledirectory, found in f

In motorcycling, Foot peg can be defined as: This is where the rider rests his/her foot while riding.

Forced vibration is when a time-varying disturbance (load, displacement or velocity) is applied to a mechanical system. The disturbance can be a periodic, steady-state input, a transient input, or a random input. The periodic input can be a harmonic or a non-harmonic disturbance. Examples of these types of vibration include a shaking washing machine due to an imbalance, transportation vibration (caused by truck engine, springs, road, etc.), or the vibration of a building during an earthquake. For linear systems, the frequency of the steady-state vibration response resulting from the application of a periodic, harmonic input is equal to the frequency of the applied force or motion, with the response magnitude being dependent on the actual mechanical system.

Here to help.:wave:

Foot peg - motorcycle dictionary definitions

Uploaded by motorcycledirectory, found in f

In motorcycling, Foot peg can be defined as: This is where the rider rests his/her foot while riding.

Forced vibration is when a time-varying disturbance (load, displacement or velocity) is applied to a mechanical system. The disturbance can be a periodic, steady-state input, a transient input, or a random input. The periodic input can be a harmonic or a non-harmonic disturbance. Examples of these types of vibration include a shaking washing machine due to an imbalance, transportation vibration (caused by truck engine, springs, road, etc.), or the vibration of a building during an earthquake. For linear systems, the frequency of the steady-state vibration response resulting from the application of a periodic, harmonic input is equal to the frequency of the applied force or motion, with the response magnitude being dependent on the actual mechanical system.

Very informative!

Must be my brother and/or, "part of the ass family" there is "ass", (me) & "ass hole" or "whole", (Timo) cousin, and here is the classic example of "smart ass", (Turdshitter) maybe brother in law?

You are much welcome! Lunch next week? Think we can get the old man out of his shell?

Very informative!

Must be my brother and/or, "part of the ass family" there is "ass", (me) & "ass hole" or "whole", (Timo) cousin, and here is the classic example of "smart ass", (Turdshitter) maybe brother in law?

You are much welcome! Lunch next week? Think we can get the old man out of his shell?
My new family....I'm overwhelmed:redface:

My calendar is free all next week...other than the standing lunch I have with 3 other moron's here. Yes, that would make 4 moron's:doh: