what can i say im addicted!

What kind of riding do you do? Post up some pictures and/or video for us to enjoy! :ride:

A little track riding but trail riding mostly, we have some pretty cool spots around here and some decent hill climbs in the woods. Never taken a vid/pics of my riding since I don't have a go pro and never stopped to take pics lol. I plan on takin some pics next year though. But here is a vid of a place I like to ride about 45 min from my house. Not my vid but watch some of the other related ones, they'll give you a good idea of the area, watch one with the widow maker at mclean creek too its pretty neat.

3) Tyler, where in Canada are you located? Can you also watch a dog run away for 2 days ??? :shocked:.....:devil:.....:thinking:

I live in alberta south of calgary but originally from saskatchewan where you could watch the dog for days haha, not so much in AB.

James

Staff member
2) JAMES, WHY is it good to have another green brother? :smirk:
Because the Gold Fish aka KTM's are slowly taking over. :(
A little track riding but trail riding mostly, we have some pretty cool spots around here and some decent hill climbs in the woods. Never taken a vid/pics of my riding since I don't have a go pro and never stopped to take pics lol. I plan on takin some pics next year though. But here is a vid of a place I like to ride about 45 min from my house. Not my vid but watch some of the other related ones, they'll give you a good idea of the area, watch one with the widow maker at mclean creek too its pretty neat
:lol: So you guys also have cattle grates

You sure have some green areas that you ride in. :thumb: Quite a contrast to the deserts we have out here and even the mountains here are not lush and green like where you are.

You sure have some green areas that you ride in. :thumb: Quite a contrast to the deserts we have out here and even the mountains here are not lush and green like where you are.

530 you need to come up to my area :prof:

Plenty of green, plenty of flowing creeks, and plenty of opportunities to launch :smirk:

So, would you mind if I brought my dog "for a visit" :devil:.....:devil:.....:smirk:.....:thumb:

Haha whenever you want man!

:lol: So you guys also have cattle grates

Haha ya there is a farmer out by Mclean Creek and has his cattle everywhere around there, almost ran right into one on a windy corner last season. Coulda got some cheap camping food though!

Ya most areas to ride around here are in the woods with lots of grassy and tree filled mountains. You can always find some new spots there are tons of trails in that area.

Wow its been a while since ive been on here. But i FINALLY got the top end of my bike done. Parts cost me a shit load but she runs as good as new. Turns our the valves were so out of spec they were hitting the piston head and making grooves in it haha. A mechanic that helped me out sad the bike was probably 5 minutes or so from exploding. Good news is the bottem end looks good and will last me until I come to sell the thing. Long story short my next bike will possibly be a 2T because 4Ts are a bitch to fix and I'll be back around here more often. Also picked up some hand guards, new chain and sprockets, a camelback and an hour meter.