what can i say im addicted!

Referred here by bobkyle just finally got a chance to sign up. Names Tyler from Canada and i have a 07 KX250F that i bought last spring. Bike took a crap last season so it's getting a rebuild this winter! Everything being done is piston, rings, bearings, water pump seal, top end gasket kit, stock gearing sprockets and an o-ring chain. Also getting new green fender plastics and black side plastics and a new graphics kit, still havent found one i like yet though.
Anyways heres a pic of the bike.

0111a0n_20.jpeg

James

Staff member
:cheers: Welcome Tyler! :canada:

Good to see another Kawi brother, TEAM GREEN!!!

Check out MGX Unlimited for graphics, and since you ride a Kawi, enter coupon code SUPERSAVER11 (Don't forget to tell them that James, from DBA, sent you :thumb:)
http://www.mgxunlimited.com

Referred here by bobkyle just finally got a chance to sign up. Names Tyler from Canada and i have a 07 KX250F that i bought last spring. Bike took a crap last season so it's getting a rebuild this winter! Everything being done is piston, rings, bearings, water pump seal, top end gasket kit, stock gearing sprockets and an o-ring chain. Also getting new green fender plastics and black side plastics and a new graphics kit, still havent found one i like yet though.
Anyways heres a pic of the bike.

0111a0n_20.jpeg

Your name is Tyler from Canada? :shocked: :P

Just picking on you. WELCOME TO DBA, we have a Canadian emote :canada: see? That means you are fakkin awesome.

You're name is Tyler from Canada? :shocked: :P

Just picking on you. WELCOME TO DBA, we have a Canadian emote :canada: see? That means you are fakkin awesome.

Haha mustve missed a comma or whatever in there. Well we got some pretty good riding here so we must be awesome! :canada:

welcome Tyler :wave: stick around :thumb: post up the rebuild in a rebuild thread so other with cowies and see how its done. :ride: Roosttt!!!!

I shouldve taken pics while goin but its almost done and didn't think I'd end up on a bike forum, shoulda know better haha

:cheers: Welcome Tyler! :canada:

Good to see another Kawi brother, TEAM GREEN!!!

Check out MGX Unlimited for graphics, and since you ride a Kawi, enter coupon code SUPERSAVER11 (Don't forget to tell them that James, from DBA, sent you :thumb:)
http://www.mgxunlimited.com

1) Welcome to the site...
2) JAMES, WHY is it good to have another green brother? :smirk:
3) Tyler, where in Canada are you located? Can you also watch a dog run away for 2 days ??? :shocked:.....:devil:.....:thinking: