Throwback Thursdays

This weeks Throwback brings me back to when rez came out and rode OW with us.

remember this crack rez :devil:
k46u1i.jpg

hows it going buddy? ( i like this shot tho)
b7ktvk.jpg

it wasnt a cake walk for any of us..
mw9pnc.jpg

ok m,aybe it was for some...
2508scg.jpg

was a fun day this day.

I remember it like it was yesterday..... :lol:...... :cry:.. that had to be the worst (as in stupidest???) NAP I've ever had on a bike... :doh: as for the jump rather than bulldogging it up hill,... in the snow, barefoot for 2 miles... wait that's something else. I really considered going with Timo but the landing in sand got my attention... I've done it before and it wasn't pretty... almost went over the bars.

Despite the "breakdown I had (and the nap while in-tow) :cool: , it was a fun trip........ :banana:

this weeks throwback Thursday was inspired by timoyz's ride to the memorial.....

while some things grow in size others shrink. this was me 60lbs heavyer then i am now. it is also the husky memorial when it was a lot smaller....
34hxaue.jpg

314dvnt.jpg
Can I ask a question? I just want to know if that is the verry same bike that was pictured in the great movie On Any Sunday?

This weeks Throwback brings me back to when rez came out and rode OW with us.

remember this crack rez :devil:
k46u1i.jpg

hows it going buddy? ( i like this shot tho)
b7ktvk.jpg

it wasnt a cake walk for any of us..
mw9pnc.jpg

ok m,aybe it was for some...
2508scg.jpg

was a fun day this day.
Better hold on tight to that YZ250 two stroke.

I will go through that link. When I have more time. I read just small part of the first story. It sounds to be verry meaningfull and heart filled.